Cards & Museums

card from Bill Main Etsy


Yesterday was my husband's birthday! Happy Birthday!!  I got him this card because he is always asking me to watch Predator with him. I got this card off of Etsy from Bill Main. Do you know who his wife is? It's the fabulous Christina of Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe! The same chica who made the lightning bolts and name plaque on Everett's birthday cake! Hello talented duo!

Today E and I went to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts with a bunch of other moms from my MOPS group, and Kelly, Kyle & P who decided to crash the party. I hadn't been there in years, so it was fun to walk around and re-explore the museum. E did great job looking around at all the art, only one tiny melt down when it was time for lunch.  I do look forward to the day when I can take him and he will truly appreciate the artwork. My aunt Sandy introduced me to art & museums when I was a little girl and since then I've been hooked. I've had the extreme fortune of going to art museums all over the country and the world! I hope E and any future children I have, love art as much as I do!

photo courtesy of kelly

P: I think my favorite piece was the Renoir.
E: If I'm being totally honest, I would have to say my favorites were the Picasso's.



Comments

Unknown said…
Oh you! Always making me blush!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm sure people who think of artsy duos think we sit around drinking wine and listening to jazz while wearing fedoras and smoking pipes....totally true. Every single day.
Lori said…
New follower, found through (above) ;-)
K and/or K said…
Thanks for letting us join you! It is always a treat!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House